Saturday, December 15, 2012
Dates: December 14, 2012 - while supplies last
If you love our Clearance Rack, today you’re going to love it more! And if you’ve never shopped the Clearance Rack before, now is the time to check it out! We’ve added over 300 new items to the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 80 percent off retail—but only while supplies last.
So head on over to my Online Store and see what we’ve got waiting for you—you’ll find all kinds of embellishments, like buttons, ribbons, and brads—as well as Designer Series Paper, cardstock, stamp pads, punches, and dies.
And for the first time ever, we’re offering stamp sets—both wood- and clear-mount—with discounts up to 40 percent!
Visit my Online Store now to see all that’s waiting for you in our Clearance Rack Blitz!
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Get the Ornamental Elegance Kit--While Supplies Last!
The ornament on the cover of our holiday catalog is such a hit that we are making it available to you and your customers--just in time to deck the halls with terrific trimmings you've made yourself! We've simplified this fun project so that you can quickly and easily achieve the same results. In addition to the kit, all you need is a glue gun, scissors, and adhesive. (Our Anywhere Glue Sticks  are perfect for assembly.) Want greeting or place cards to go with those ornaments? The Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set (W 128048 C 128051) gives you perfect coordination. Fancy a little sparkle and shine? Sprinkle on our Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (102023)!
Contact your customers today and encourage them to take advantage of this amazing offer--just in time to create 10 heirloom ornaments--or stunning tags to attach to a special neighbor gift.
The Ornamental Elegance Kit (132832) is $14.95 and includes:
- Die-Cut Cardstock Elements
- Cherry Cobbler 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
- Natural Linen Thread
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
- Large Pearl Basic Jewels
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
The New Stampin' TrimmerIntroducing the new and improved Stampin' Trimmer! Although paper trimmers are a common crafting tool, this trimmer was designed exclusively by paper crafters for paper crafters-and because it was made by Stampin' Up!, you know it's a cut above the rest! Please note, the cutting and scoring blade refills will be available early in December.
Features of the All-New Stampin' Trimmer
- An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 12" cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored.
- Product details: item 126889; $29.95
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Plus, you won't want to miss the first 24 hours of the sale when the Big Shot, Doctor's Bag, and Simply Scored Diagonal Plate will be 20 percent off retail price!
Log in to my Online Store on Monday morning to take advantage of these 24-hour-only savings, as well as oodles of other popular products discounted up to 50 percent!
Click here to download the full list of what will be on sale and start making your shopping lists now!
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Just announced! New product from Stampin' Up!
Texture Boutique Embossing Machine
The Texture Boutique works with Textured Impressions Embossing Folders to transform ordinary cardstock, paper, metallic foil, or vellum into an embossed, textured masterpiece. This machine embosses only; it does not die cut. Stampin' Up! has only 4,000 available to be sold only while supplies last. If this product test goes well, Stampin' Up! may offer the Texture Boutique again in the future.
'Tis the season of giving, and the Texture Boutique makes a wonderful gift for anyone who wants to create their own elegant embossed art. To help you with your gift-giving needs, we're offering a special value bundle that saves you $5.90. If you prefer, you can also purchase the Texture Boutique alone. Looking for stocking stuffers? Pick up some additional embossing folders.Texture Boutique Bundle
$39.95 (a $45.85 value)
- Texture Boutique Embossing Machine, 1 Pair of Standard Embossing Pads, 1 Mylar Shim
- Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-Stampin' Up! exclusive
- Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-Stampin' Up! exclusive
- Texture Boutique Embossing Machine, 1 pair of Standard Embossing Pads, 1 Mylar Shim
Through January 2, 2013: You can now buy single pieces from select Stampin' Up! stamp sets. Three never before seen stamps just added!
- These stamps are available on any order type-customer, workshop, or online.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers below.
- These won't be sent to you in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to buy a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyers.
- There's no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- Remember that this is a pilot program, so take advantage of it while you can!
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
SAVE WITH NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG BUNDLES! Stampin' Up! is offering nine different coordinating product bundles in the Holiday Catalog that save you up to 15%! Check out the details on page 2 of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.
I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful, but HOT summer! I am excited to announce that I will be having a retired stamp sale and open house. It will be on Friday, August 10th from 3:00p.m. to 7:00p.m. at 1147 Rainbow Court. Come and check out all that I have for sale and stay for a quick make-and take. I have all the stamp sets currently posted on my blog, so you can go there to get a sneak peak of what I will have available for the sale. If there is something you decide, you just have to have, then email or call me and I will reserve the set for you. Hope to see you all there! Angela
Sunday, July 15, 2012
During the entire month of July, you have the opportunity to purchase an exclusive stamp set, available ONLY through this special offer!
Get the Reason to Smile Set (up to a $20.95 value) for just $5 when you spend $50 on any Stampin' Up! products.
Reason to Smile - Wood Mount Item #131274 - $5.00
Reason to Smile - Clear Mount Item #131275 - $5.00
- Enter the $5 item number after reaching $50 on your order.
- Limit of one (1) set per customer
- The Reason to Smile Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after July 31, 2012.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
The Stampin' Up! Retiring Accessories List is now available and check out the awesome savings on many of the retiring products!!!
- Click to view STAMPIN' UP! RETIRING ACCESSORIES LIST BY CATALOG PAGE NUMBER or view STAMPIN' UP RETIRING ACCESSORIES LIST ALPHABETICAL Retiring accessories are only available while supplies last. Be sure to order your favorites before they are gone.
- Check out the RETIRING DEFINITIVELY DECORATIVE LIST. Only available while supplies last.
- Over 300 Stampin' Up! stamps sets will also be retiring and are available to purchase through May 31, 2012. View RETIRING STAMPIN' UP! STAMP LIST BY CATALOG PAGE NUMBER OR view RETIRING STAMPIN' UP! STAMP LIST ALPHABETICAL.
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Bright Blossoms Wood-Mount Set
Bright Blossoms Clear-Mount Set
Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Summer Smooches Designer Fabric
Summer Smooches Fabric Designer Brads*
Summer Smooches Décor Stencil*
Petite Purse Bigz L Die
Summer Smooches Photobook Template
Summer Smooches Digital Kit
- Designer Series Paper coordinating colors: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry.
- Designer Fabric coordinating colors: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango.
- Fabric Designer Brads: 24 pieces, 8 ea. of 3 designs.
- Summer Smooches Photobook Template and Digital Kit are My Digital Studio downloads.
- Click HERE to see the list of over 300 stamp sets that will be retiring.
- These stamp sets will be available for purchase THRU May 31, 2012!
- If you plan to order your retiring favorites, be sure to check the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for great deals on punches, albums, designer series paper and more. Up to 60% off! 50+ new products added to clearance this past week! Clearance rack items can ONLY be placed through an on-line order and are available while supplies last!
- Don't miss your chance to pre-order new products from the Stampin' Up! Summer Smooches Collection. Ends April 30.
PLEASE REMEMBER that the Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog will be released June 1, 2012, a month earlier than in the past. The good news is that with so many stamp sets retiring, the new catalog will be loaded with new products!
Monday, March 19, 2012
This is a totally new type of event, created to inspire our customers with the latest and greatest projects.
Brooklife Church, Mukwonago, Wisconsin
April 13-14, 2012
Friday Night Round-Robin Make n’ Takes
Doors open at 6:30, Papercrafting starts promptly at 7:00
Moving from table to table, you will create 10 projects.
Tickets are $20 each
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM – FREE Admission
Fabulous Displays, Yummy Café, and More Make n’ Takes
The same creative coaches, each with at least 1 more project for you to make. Today is the day to take in our fabulous displays, have lunch with friends in the café, and collect more inspiration. The Make n’ Takes on Saturday are $2 each. But we’re pretty sure you’ll want to make them all.
FREE Admission! Door prizes every 30 minutes, too!
Attend the Classes of Your Choice Throughout the Day
And because, we can’t contain our enthusiasm for papercrafting, we have created the most fabulous classes we could think of to offer you. Pictures and descriptions of the class projects are at http://creationcrazepapercraftingexpo.blogspot.com for you to see.
Please register in advance so we can be prepared.
We dreamed up this special event with you in mind. So please join us in celebrating this wonderful hobby.
All proceeds from Creation Craze will be used to start (and maintain) a Faithbooking ministry at Brooklife Church. Scrapbooking faith has been around for a very long time. We want to expand that idea to include scripture challenges, digital scrapbooking, art journaling, and any other way that people can think of to document their faith journey through life. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.