Monday, January 10, 2011

It Occasions Mini Catalog Time!!

I am so thrilled to share with you the many, many new Stampin' Up! products from the Occasions Mini Catalog that came out January 4th, 2011. I love, love everything in it!! How does one choose? I am giddy from the excitement. Not only am I excited for the mini but the biggest and most popular Stampin' Up! promotion is right around the corner, that's right, Sale-a bration!! I have so much to buy from the mini, that I hope to be able to get 2 of each of the Sale-a-bration products. They are FABULOUS!!! I cannot wait to share them with you. Stay tuned....this big promotion begins January 25th and goes through March 31st.  I will have catalogs available on the 25th, so be sure to contact me to get yours!! Most of my regular customers should have received their mini via snail mail, but if you have not, please call or email me and I will happily get one to you!!

No comments: