Monday, September 14, 2009

Halloween Fun


Well I finally made it to my craft corner today and got some stamping done. It really helps to have a couple of days off from work to get caught up on things. I am very excited to share these 2 projects with you. The banner was actually cased from a card I found while searching one of my favorite websites. I thought it was better suited to be a banner, because who sends Halloween cards anyway?? Not me! I decided this is what my Craft Club ladies are gonna make this Friday night instead of a card. Also, I decided I would throw in a bonus project. It was too cute not to share. This tiny little pumpkin basket is soooo adorable. Wouldn't one of your co- workers love to find this on his or her desk with a couple of Dove chocolates inside? I know it would make my day. Enjoy and thanks for visiting. Angela

No comments: