Monday, June 29, 2009

New Catalog Open House

As stampers we have all been anxiously waiting for the new
2009-2010 Stampin’ Up!® Idea Book and Catalog.
Wondering what are the new stamp sets going to look like?
What are the new In Colors?
What is Stampin’ Up!® going to have for new DSP, Simply Scrappin’ Kits and accessories?
If you are eager to get your catalog as soon as possible then join me for my first

New Catalog Open House

At Angela’s Craft Corner,
1147 Rainbow Court, Mukwonago

Please join me Friday, July 10th
Anytime between 3:00p.m. and 9:00p.m.

There will be snacks, make and takes, door prizes
and of course you can pick up your new catalog!!

All current club members will receive one FREE catalog
and any other customers who place a $50 order with me
that day will also receive a free catalog.

Please call me at 262-363-5457 or
email me @ ahilbig@wi.rr.com
to reserve your catalog.

Angela Hilbig
Independent Stampin’ UP!® Demonstrator

No comments: