Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Scrapbooking Open House

Are you in need of some time to just sit down and make some of those projects you have been putting off? Well then join me this Sunday, March 1st anytime from 11:00a.m. - 6:00p.m. I will be hosting a Scrapbooking open house at my home. I live at 1147 Rainbow Court, Mukwonago, call if you need directions. You can come and bring your own projects to work on or you can take part in the two page scrapbook layout for only $5 that will be designed by me. I will also have 4 cards available to make for only $5. What a bargin! Come and enjoy some time out with the girls. Snacks and Beverages will be provided. Please R.S.V.P. to me @ahilbig@wi.rr.com or 262-363-5457 by Saturday, February 28th and let me know if you can make it AND if you want to participate in the scrapbook layout or card making. Hope to see you there. Thanks for visiting, Angela

No comments: