Saturday, January 31, 2009

12x12 Love Scrapbook Page

This is the latest Scrapbook page that I designed. Again, I used the Love You Much Bundle to create this page. This fun layout is very versatile and can be used for anyone you love. My Watertown Scrapbook Club absolutely adored it! They also loved the two new products I introduced to them Monday night. One was using the Big Shot to make the large scallop circle and the other was using my handmade In Color markers. To make these markers you need a set of blender pens and a set of In Color re-inkers. You take a re-inker and slowly apply about 5-7 drops of ink to the tip of the blender pen and let each drop soak into the tip. There are six tips in one set of blender pens and six In Colors, so then you have one set of In Color markers! I also took the 3/8" circle punch and punched out a sample from each In Color card stock and adhered it to the end of the pen so I can identify which color is which. Have fun and thanks for visiting. Angela
Posted by Picasa

No comments: